Steroids ring in Irvine busted. Nice Woodbury house to be up for auction soon.

BunkMoreland

http://www.dailypilot.com/news/tn-dpt-0407-steroids-20130405,0,4981764.story

A joint investigation by local and federal law enforcement uncovered a large-scale steroids ring in Irvine that may have distributed the drugs locally and internationally, Irvine police announced this week.

Carlos Hernandez, 27, and his wife, Roxanne, 30, allegedly produced and distributed the illegal substance from Irvine.

Authorities say they found 40 vials and 20,000 pills they believe to be steroids when they searched the couple's home.

Police seized equipment and chemicals they believe was used to convert powdered steroids into a liquid form and shipping material allegedly used to send the product across the U.S. and world, according to police.

Three handguns, a shotgun, a rifle, several large-capacity magazines and more than $6,000 cash were also taken at the scene, police said.

The investigation began in a Bay Area mail screening facility when U.S. Customs and Border Protection personnel found four pounds of powdered steroids in two packages addressed to the couple's Irvine home.

The Motor Court Company said:
Woodbury Elem, Irvine High and now this crime ring - Woodbury is slowly turning into Columbus Square of Irvine.

it already is.

You can probably grow some killer weed in Columbus Square....I would call it "Crash Landing" or maybe "Fuel Spill".  Oh wait here we go, "Crash N Burn". 

The Branches can also tout some killer weed potential.  I would simply call it "the Plume"

elgringo said:
I never knew that Columbus Square had those kinds of problems.

I've lived here in Columbus square for 4 months and now and have not experienced or seen any of those problems. I think you may have read a little too much into the trash talking.  Sometimes I like to mess around with the irvinites and they reciprocate by banging on Columbus square

Whew, You live in CS now?  That makes sense. In case your future baby boy lose a leg he will still have 2.

qwerty said:
elgringo said:
I never knew that Columbus Square had those kinds of problems.

I've lived here in Columbus square for 4 months and now and have not experienced or seen any of those problems. I think you may have read a little too much into the trash talking.  Sometimes I like to mess around with the irvinites and they reciprocate by banging on Columbus square

Back