[IHB] Attached or Detached?

Cubic Zirconia said:
What's the deal with 12 Proclamation Way? Why is it not selling? Anyone with insider info?
Not sure because the comps have finally caught up to the list price.  There are only 2 active detached listings in all of West Irvine and it's one of them. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
What's the deal with 12 Proclamation Way? Why is it not selling? Anyone with insider info?
Not sure because the comps have finally caught up to the list price.  There are only 2 active detached listings in all of West Irvine and it's one of them.

Feng Shui problems?

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

Feng Shui problems?
I really don't know, looks nice from the pictures but none of my buyers ever wanted to go see this home. 

I bet IR can write a good listing description for Proclamation... maybe wear a Lincoln top hat during the open house :)

ps9 said:
I bet IR can write a good listing description for Proclamation... maybe wear a Lincoln top hat during the open house :)

You mean, something that is not 'turn key' 'upgrades too any to mention' 'best opportunity'? ;)
How come no one says No.1 in the area?

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

Feng Shui problems?

The lot size is only 3,300 sq ft?

Liar Loan said:
homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

Feng Shui problems?

Looks like almost the same as neighboring houses.
But there is something off about the West Irvine homes. Construction quality?

Cubic Zirconia said:
Liar Loan said:
homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

Feng Shui problems?

Pending! Why is it that every house I show interest in sells so quick? Happened with the Sapphire condos- the moment I laid my eyes on it, they zoomed from 370s to 525s. BAH!

Cubic Zirconia said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
Liar Loan said:
homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

Feng Shui problems?

Pending! Why is it that every house I show interest in sells so quick? Happened with the Sapphire condos- the moment I laid my eyes on it, they zoomed from 370s to 525s. BAH!
You should show some interest at the Glen Willows Plan 3 floor plan.  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
Liar Loan said:
homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

Feng Shui problems?

You should show some interest at the Glen Willows Plan 3 floor plan.  ;)

I did :) I had my eyes and heart on a Hollyhock home, but didn't think it was a good idea to sink 600k in 2008 market- I was so wrong! If I am not wrong, someone who recently bought and upgraded might be ready to sell - they should drop me a note about the price they are looking for so that we can work a deal ;-)

Back