i kinda got lost

not sure if it was intentional, but it took awhile for me to find the place, didn't find a direct "fowarding address"

glad to have made it here, there's already 170 members.

Glad you made it here! We need to figure out a way to get the word out more...

[quote author="anteaterscientist"]not sure if it was intentional, but it took awhile for me to find the place, didn't find a direct "fowarding address"

glad to have made it here, there's already 170 members. [/quote]

Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

We better send out a search & rescue party--I think we left a bunch of folks behind at IHB.

Glad that you made it. It would be cool if Zovall and Irvine Renter would be willing to do a forwarding link from IHB, stating that the new forums have moved to TalkIrvine.com. I think this would really help out in picking up the folks who were left behind on IHB.

I'm sure they want to, but it would not make business sense.

I tried to change my referring website on my IHB forum account but I don't think it takes. It does show on my IHB blog account so whenever I post a comment on the blog, the link for my screen name is to TalkIrvine (as are my comments on the OC Register Irvine Homes blog).

[quote author="Panda "]Glad that you made it. It would be cool if Zovall and Irvine Renter would be willing to do a forwarding link from IHB, stating that the new forums have moved to TalkIrvine.com. I think this would really help out in picking up the folks who were left behind on IHB. [/quote]

Hi Panda,

I know this is off topic, but I have been meaning to ask you about Chicago. I used to live there for several years both in the city and burbs. What part of town are you living?

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]I'm sure they want to, but it would not make business sense.

I tried to change my referring website on my IHB forum account but I don't think it takes. It does show on my IHB blog account so whenever I post a comment on the blog, the link for my screen name is to TalkIrvine (as are my comments on the OC Register Irvine Homes blog).[/quote]

That is brilliant! What a great idea.

After so many years, I'm back to this place (though my previous activity was limited). This community has saved me lots. Back in the 2007-2010s, I logged in every night as renter wondering what to do. Eventually got an IP home and went through the new home build process, a relative came along to represent. Process was rather smooth.

Now I'm looking again for an additional place in Irvine for personal reasons, most likely will be a cash buyer for a place with at least a bedroom/bath on first level and a re-sell that is move-in condition. 

How has Talk Irvine been?

anteaterscientist said:
After so many years, I'm back to this place (though my previous activity was limited). This community has saved me lots. Back in the 2007-2010s, I logged in every night as renter wondering what to do. Eventually got an IP home and went through the new home build process, a relative came along to represent. Process was rather smooth.

Now I'm looking again for an additional place in Irvine for personal reasons, most likely will be a cash buyer for a place with at least a bedroom/bath on first level and a re-sell that is move-in condition. 

How has Talk Irvine been?

Welcome back!

Back