Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set

ps99472

If you have a PS3, get this set.. lowest price ever on Amazon for $79 for the 25th anniversary set.. no brainer for all street fighter fans.. get it..  PS3 version gets the alphas as well... Amazon price matched Bestbuy's dotd which has sold out.. still avail on Amazon but probably not for long.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085O6XF4/

my childhood = 7-11 + big bite + coke slurpee + street fighter 2

$79 seems high. I think you can get the SFs used from GameStop for cheap if you already own some (which I do of course).

Oh... it comes with all that extra stuff.

I would get it... but the Mrs. would probably kill me since I already have too much junk floating around.

You get this
ryu_zps541a959f.jpg

and a belt!
belt_zps1cd873e2.jpg

I'm sure your wife would understand :)

I'm more of a Ken fan.

Back in the day I used to play Dhalsim because no one ever played him and people thought I was cheesy... YAUS!

Back when I was a kid, I played this really annoying kid that always used Dhalsim.. freakin fireball/medium kick combo... took me awhile to figure it out.. (Guile).. thought it WAS cheese.. what fun is it if you keep hitting the same button over and over again? 

What fun back in the day!  I think Ray's Pizza at the University Town Center still has a machine there.  A few years ago some coworkers and I went to lunch there and spent way too much time playing again haha

ps9 said:
Back when I was a kid, I played this really annoying kid that always used Dhalsim.. freakin fireball/medium kick combo... took me awhile to figure it out.. (Guile).. thought it WAS cheese.. what fun is it if you keep hitting the same button over and over again? 
That was probably me.

I actually used the long punches/kicks to keep wrestlers like Zangief away... then I would use the jumping/twisting/flying head spear and follow up with the head butt and then throw... it was so annoying to people which made me laugh. I think in subsequent releases (Turbo etc), Dhalsim's power level went down so I switched to Ken because his Shoryuken was awesome when it connected.

Back