Tomorrow is CK's Birthday!

panda

Hey guys, tomorrow is CK's birthday. Please wish him a Happy Birthday! If you are in town or work near the Spectrum, give hime a call and take him out to lunch or buy him some drinks. He LOVES Korean food.

<!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

Thanks, Panda...But little to no fanfare for #38. Working through lunch today to take off early and hang out with my girls this afternoon --- and then family and a few friends to partake in some good food and sake at Honda-Ya tomorrow night. Nothing fancy for this old dog.

[quote author="ck"]Thanks, Panda...But little to no fanfare for #38. Working through lunch today to take off early and hang out with my girls this afternoon --- and then family and a few friends to partake in some good food and sake at Honda-Ya tomorrow night. Nothing fancy for this old dog.[/quote]

Around what time can I expect to find your beer fridge unattended? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Happy Birthday,
-IrvineRealtor

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]

Around what time can I expect to find your beer fridge unattended? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Happy Birthday,
-IrvineRealtor[/quote]

Beer fridge? I know not of what you speak, sir!! That's a MYTH!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="ck"]
[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]

Happy Birthday,
-IrvineRealtor[/quote]

Beer fridge? I know not of what you speak, sir!! That's a MYTH!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->[/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant your "Christmas Tree."
heineken.jpg

You mean his "Walk-In(g)" Fridge:
[flash=350,287:91e4o2pa]http://www.youtube.com/v/gjAZ5esOBZw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:91e4o2pa]

Back