Hey guys, is this the new replacement? I'm back.

frank69m

I'm back after a month hiatus from the other forums which closed down. Found this one accidently...

Panda is the new moderator?

Welcome to TalkIrvine Frank... glad you found us (how exactly?).

Panda is A moderator, as are a few other IHBers.

Still lookin' at Quail Hill?

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]Welcome to TalkIrvine Frank... glad you found us (how exactly?).

Still lookin' at Quail Hill?[/quote]

I found it from the Irvine Realtor site accidently. Didn't know you guys started up another one since the other one was dead. You need to get the word out.

And yes, still looking in QH, Oakcreek.

[quote author="frank69m"]
[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]Welcome to TalkIrvine Frank... glad you found us (how exactly?).

Still lookin' at Quail Hill?[/quote]

I found it from the Irvine Realtor site accidently. Didn't know you guys started up another one since the other one was dead. You need to get the word out.

And yes, still looking in QH, Oakcreek.[/quote]
There's nothing but a few overpriced homes in QH and OC unfortunately. Btw, glad you joined us Frank.

[quote author="frank69m"]I'm back after a month hiatus from the other forums which closed down. Found this one accidently...

[/quote]

Welcome. It is good to always see more members. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[quote author="frank69m"]I'm back after a month hiatus from the other forums which closed down. Found this one accidently...

[/quote]

I know, pretty messed up huh? I'm the only moderator who doesn't live in Irvine... Heck, I don't even live in California.

One thing i do like is this.... "TROJANMAN, you are BANNED!" haha

Glad I found the site, I had to google bkshopr a voila, one of the hits on page one is talk irvine. Changed moniker's from IHB (used to be bubblegum there).

Back