Costco

cubiczirconia

I am a Costco addict. So are a few of you.. Let's share the Costco love on this thread  8)
Special items I bought this week are:
1. Starbucks hot chocolate. Not super sweet like Nestl?, and richer taste. Seasonal item.
2. Chateau Dollhouse. After years and years of dreaming that I will build a custom dollhouse, finally gave up, and bought this. Spent an hour last evening, an hour more today should do it. Comes with an elevator and will make a pretty bookcase for the kids room once they are done playing.

Share your 'special/ seasonal' Costco finds..

Mmmmm....I love the cheese pizza, hot dog, and soda lunches over there...chicken pocket things are good too. :-*

I like the rotisserie chicken there, the protein bars and the bottled water.

I just picked up some Samuel Adams Autumn Beer.  Haven't had any yet but probably will soon.  :p

The chicken salad from the deli section is awesome - spread some on a couple of slices of orowheat potato bread, sprinkle a lot of crushed pepper with some doritos - that is a tasty dinner right there.

Was that from a demo qwerty?  Sounds good, learned a lot of "combos" from the demo people.

ps9 said:
Was that from a demo qwerty?  Sounds good, learned a lot of "combos" from the demo people.

no it was not a demo - that is an all qwerty recipe right there. 

homer_simpson said:

I just picked up some Samuel Adams Autumn Beer.  Haven't had any yet but probably will soon.  :p

I thought you drank Duff...

@Homer

Let me know how that Sam Adams taste... kinda of a splurge for me to get a whole case and not usually fond of "Autumn beers"  Are they like Oktoberfest style beers?  One of the few things you can't return at Costco. 

winex said:
homer_simpson said:

If Costco carried Duff I would buy it!!  ;)

homer_simpson said:
winex said:
homer_simpson said:

If Costco carried Duff I would buy it!!  ;)

You should take your business to the Kwik-E Mart instead.

Does anyone remember when hey turned a few of the 7 elevens into kwik-e-marts to promote the Simpsons movie?  I think I still have a few Buzz Colas they were handing out :)

homer_simpson said:
Does anyone remember when hey turned a few of the 7 elevens into kwik-e-marts to promote the Simpsons movie?  I think I still have a few Buzz Colas they were handing out :)
I bought the pink donuts... obviously.

Read this thread. I was way overdue for a Costco trip.

Just got back. 2.5 hours and $470 later.  :-\

I noticed that Walmart is opening down the street from Costco.  Makes me wonder if they'd try to do a more upscale version of Walmart (maybe Target like) in Irvine?  LoL.

Momo Engagement Photo shoot:

00064853_046.jpg

Are you serious?  Did you just get engaged???  If so, congrats! 

Just received my annual Costco rewards check this week for just under $400.  Yeah, they call me "whale".  I bought the hot cocoa CZ recommended last week after I read about it here.  Of course, the Costco coupons in the mailbox later that night had a coupon for that exact item,.  Such is life.

daedalus said:
Are you serious?  Did you just get engaged???  If so, congrats! 

Just received my annual Costco rewards check this week for just under $400.  Yeah, they call me "whale".  I bought the hot cocoa CZ recommended last week after I read about it here.  Of course, the Costco coupons in the mailbox later that night had a coupon for that exact item,.  Such is life.

Yes! Such is life- I bought a memory foam mattress, and it was delivered on the same day as coupon book- there is $$$ discount now :)

Momo, congratulations. When is the wedding?

?Love does not consist of gazing into each others' eyes, but rather looking outward together in the same direction.? ~ Antoine de Saint-Exup?ry

Back