FM Traffic on Nav not working since Carmageddon

nosuchreality

Any one else having problems with built in free FM Traffic on their navigation systems?

Ever since the Karmageddon II weekend, my traffic signal has been sending the typical morning commute signal.  It worked right for about 30 minutes late Sunday afternoon but otherwise, all hours of the day, it is reporting Friday morning traffic.

I've checked the signal, it reports green for the traffic update meaning it's getting a live feed and not dropping data.  It propagates on start up like a live feed.

GordonSmith said:
If this software program is uploaded to a tool apart from that for which it is designed, you may now not be capable of function that device. Great Information,it has lot for stuff that is informative.I will proportion the publish with my buddies. This is the sort of manual that needs to take delivery of and now not the random incorrect information t hat's at the opposite blogs. If attempts to add software program fail, you can want to return the tool to Garmin? for carrier.
Add guide for Digital Traffic in Norway, when the unit has compatible software program and the traffic receiver has a subscription for the service.

Great, another hacker bot has joined TI.

Back