[IHB] New Homes ?Coming Soon? to Woodbridge

Fortunately world chaos is not going to buy Branches otherwise you will be one of his "assholes".
thedude111222 said:
I noticed that under selling points you forgot to list views of high voltage powerlines a running parallel to Jeffrey

The Motor Court Company said:
Fortunately world chaos is not going to buy Branches otherwise you will be one of his "assholes".
thedude111222 said:
I noticed that under selling points you forgot to list views of high voltage powerlines a running parallel to Jeffrey

awwww... looks like we gotta call the whambulance for someone

dont try to drag other ppl into this... i just love humiliating u and only u... im sure u didnt think ud create a monster during ur initial failed attempts to humiliate me in the first place... oh, cant stop wont stop~ hahhaha...

still waiting on ur response in the other thread sir... funny how u thought urself so civil above others, yet others are instead requestin u to be more civil... LOL

Res1_zps271f9b2f.jpg

Res2_zps44bf0394.jpg

Res3_zps608431e9.jpg

Got the email from WL, floorplans now available on their site.. I like 3 the best..  kitchen branches off to great room and dining room.. i would  do the loft upstairs.. I wonder how big the yard would look..

You would think for the prices they are asking there would be some creativity in the floor plans. This may as well be a tic project. Although if it was tic they would have somehow figured out how to tack on mello roos

Interesting, they changed the Plan 1 downstairs (switched the Great Room and Kitchen and added an office) and did slight modification to the upstairs of Plans 2 and 3.

irvinehomeowner said:
Plan 1 - 3br/2.5ba 2085sft:
m9vgup.jpg

Plan 2 - 4br/2.75ba 2263sft
vy78k5.jpg

Plan 3 - 5br/2.75ba 2396sft
34g9csy.jpg

gotta say plan 2 is pretty awesome...things I like:

-Side entry way instead of on the street
-prefer a flow that enters the living area first then the kitchen (picky I know, but its just more logical in my head that way)
-downstairs bed/bath looks like it has more of a retreat feel (great for extended guest/parents)
-his/hers walk-ins
-jack and jill connecting the two secondary bedrooms

other plans are okay, comparable to IP offerings

Not loving these floorplans.  Meh...it'll be interesting to see how they sell at those prices.  I wonder if my $130k BMW 550i will fit in that garage.  It is souped up so I need to garage it.

I'm with qwerty. Looks like floor plans from TIC. Boring. If I had to pick, on paper, I might like plan 2, but that's only if I'm forced to pick. Might be different if I saw it modeled.

thedude111222 said:
-his/hers walk-ins
Actually... it looks like they changed it to a single closet based on PS9's floorplans.

I bet if someone made ~2300sft homes with a formal dining and a parlor/den/living room (and still have a great room), those would sell better just because they are different from all these single living area floorplans all these builders are churning out. Do you really think they are doing that just because of demand? Sure, many of you may have not used your formal dining or living... but it's hard to think that none of you want a secondary downstairs space, especially if you have kids.

irvinehomeowner said:
Sure, many of you may have not used your formal dining or living... but it's hard to think that none of you want a secondary downstairs space, especially if you have kids.

i will be using my dining room as a workout room - treadmill & olympic bench press so i can start lifting again.

most of our first floor will tile with rugs - i was wondering if running on a treadmill (that sits on a rug padded mat, on top of the rug) would damage the tile floors? anyone have any experience with this setup? im guessing the tiles will be fine since it will essentially be sitting on two rugs/mats. maybe i should put the treadmill in the downstairs bedroom where there is carpet.

WTF The Branches and Willow Bend have the exact same floorplans?  Talk about Lazy.  Recycled.  Cookie Cutter.

Looks like WL had the copier going all night, taking a page out of TIC's playbook.  I guess in a strong seller's market you can get away with stuff like that.  It's just a shame though.

Uhh... isn't test somewhat related to William Lyon? I believe Augusta in Columbus Square is a close copy to what was there before.

irvinehomeowner said:
Uhh... isn't test somewhat related to William Lyon? I believe Augusta in Columbus Square is a close copy to what was there before.

i think test is actually related to Tustin Legacy (either city or developer) not William Lyon - remember Test was pushing Stan Pac's product coming out in Tustin in 2013 as well as the new shopping center on Edinger/Kensigton.  While your statement may be true (not sure what was there before, you talking about Astoria?) - i think the augusta floor plans (plan 3 in particular) were better than most of TIC's offerings.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

i think test is actually related to Tustin Legacy (either city or developer) not William Lyon - remember Test was pushing Stan Pac's product coming out in Tustin in 2013 as well as the new shopping center on Edinger/Kensigton.  While your statement may be true (not sure what was there before, you talking about Astoria?) - i think the augusta floor plans (plan 3 in particular) were better than most of TIC's offerings.
I agree with you on both counts.

Back