NBA 2012-13, discuss, fantasy, Lakers, etc.

ps99472

That time again, anyone volunteer to be commish this year?  And who's worried about not being able to watch Laker games on TV?  So far neither DISH, DirectTV, Cox, nor AT&T has signed up with Time Warner Cable, who is the sole provider of Laker Games (so long KCAL/FSW).  Go to

iwantmylakers.com

I might need to move out of Irvine for this.....

i do this when im not home while a game is on if u happen have a tablet/laptop with u...

u can watch some (not all) of the games on kcal9 if u simply just know someone (like a relative/close friend) who has time warner (get their online login/pswd)... time warner streams kcal9 so u can watch it on ur ipad or what nots once u use that login... i remeber they also stream HD, but the issue here is takes awhile to buffer so its annoying but once it gets started its pretty decent

sometimes if i get bored of waiting 3+ minutes to buffer, i just go tohttp://nbaliveonline.com/streaming/
the resolution is pretty crappy here but the pros here is its fast (if one streamer craps out, u can watch it on another streamer + it has ALL nba games so not just the ones on espn or kcal)

nm sorry... i just checked, they booted twc online booted kcal9, they have espnHD instead if u want to watch other nba teams... (https://video.timewarnercable.com)

lakers specific games ull need to go to their new site instead specifically made for lakers games... hopefully they fix the old bandwidth issue @http://twcsportsnet.com/... i see cox as a potential subservice provider in the drop down, so u might be able to get some streaming even without timewarner (or if u dont have any relatives/friends who use time warner)

doesnt get u the widescreen HD style, slow motion, world peace elbow big beard, holy did he just do... NICE!!, factor... but oh well :-\, online streaming better then nothing...

A local will eventually sign... the Lakers have too much star power not to.

@ps9: So you don't want to commish our Yahoo Fantasy league this year? I can do it... but I don't know if we'll get enough... LL isn't active here anymore.

We still have homer, you, me, USC, fu fu dog chaos above, and maybe IrvineRealtor will join since Nash is on the Lakers now.. Set it up, if we don't get enough, we don't have to go thru with it.. 

What day do you guys want to do the draft? And what time?

Want to try an auction draft? That way every one has a shot at Lebron... but it requires active participation to build your team.

The Motor Court Company said:
can I join?
Yes you and bones can.

I'll set up the league and post the info here for everyone to join.

Hopefully we can get 1 (or even 3) more... what about akim, rkp or qwerty?

Everyone should do a mock auction draft.. never tried it before.. interesting.. picked up Lebron and Kevin Durant in the first two picks for my auction.. the rest of my team will be scrubs

Okay, so this is what I have:

ps9
IHO
IR2
Homer
USC
TMMC
Bones

That gives us 7... can we get one more so there is no bye week?

Also... I think we should just do regular draft since auction draft takes too long and with 8 teams, you can still get a pretty good team if your order is near the back.

So are the 7 confirmed? And do we have an eighth?

Maybe I'll start another profile to have two teams and make my dream team possible....or maybe I already have two profiles and no one noticed... :)

Back