Galaxy Note II

irvinehomeowner

You know... I really hate big phones which is why I'm okay with the fact that the iPhone 5 is still almost the same form factor but taller. But I'm still looking for a good tablet and while my 7" Galaxy Plus is okay... I still think it's too big.

Enter the Galaxy Note II... I was always intrigued by the Galaxy Note as the answer to my tablet woes and at least this way, it's more portable, has 4G access (so I don't always need WiFi) and even a stylus.

According to BGR, it's going to be released on AT&T on Oct 21... so while everyone is still waiting in line for their iPhone... I'll grap one of these instead:

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-1.jpeg

http://www.bgr.com/2012/09/14/att-galaxy-note-ii-lumia-920-release-date/

But now I'll really need a murse... although I think it can fit in my husky guy pants pocket.

Love the screen but the size seems absurd for a portable smart phone. I guess this is even more of a convergence device than traditional smart phones--smart phone and tablet all in one.

Just don't hold it up to your head for phone calls--buy a nice BT headset instead  ;)

Yeah... my 2nd phone I actually barely use for phone calls... so this will become my portable mini-computer.

We are living in a "Post PC World".

Back