$20K giveaway...

irvinerealtor

$20,000 giveaway link

I'm participating in my company's promotion and wanted to offer it up for members here.
The only requirement is that you must be a CA resident. Can be past, present, or future clients.
The winner can pocket the cash, use it towards a down payment, or however else they wish to spend it.

Entry deadline is 9/7 and the drawing will be on 9/12. Only about 1000 entrants so far throughout Orange County (not bad odds for a free entry).

**entry does require that you provide some contact info (phone/email) that will be sent to me only (not to all of CB).  I promise not to spam you any more than I already do...**

Thank you and good luck!
-IrvineRealtor (Scott Gunther)

IR - random note, every time I click on a thread that has a post by you in it I get a login pop-up. Do you have a picture in your sig or something from a secure site?

Thanks

I think he just needs to re-upload his avatar picture.

From what I remember, TI switched servers so all the member avatars are linked to the old one which by now is probably protected... but that may be unrelated.

Yep, same here. It's been going on for months around the same time the real estate site required the log-in . Didn't bother saying anything since it's not my job to care. It gets so bad on my mobile that I can't even visit TI's homepage let alone IR's threads. It takes repetitive clicking to get IR's log-in box to disappear for good. It's like playing Whack-a-Mole but less fun. It only happens once in a while on my laptop and more frequently in the beginning.

Scott, I just reuploaded the image to tinypic and used that URL.  Hope that was ok!  You can always change it.

irvinehomeowner said:
zovall said:
Scott, I just reuploaded the image to tinypic and used that URL.  Hope that was ok!  You can always change it.
Or I guess you can fix it. Nice.

Yeah, I'm not sure why the security popup was appearing even though the avatar was being displayed.  But since it was being displayed, I was able to grab it.

And to be back on topic, I submitted my entry. :D

Oh! Good to know lot of people had that issue :) I do log-in and check IR2's excel(lent) reports on his website, so thought it was something related to that.

Very sorry to hear that others were getting the same login request.  I was receiving it on my end but nobody had mentioned it to me, so I thought it was just me...

Thank you zovall for making the correction!
(and please let me know if it comes up again)

-IR2

The winner was selected and announced this morning... Congratulations to David and Jane Cato of Chula Vista (unfortunately not connected here with TI  :( ). 

And now back to your reqularly-scheduled dose of all things Irvine...

-IR2

Back