[IHB] San Simeons of the Night Bloom

I would like to know too :) Lets see- if they rent at the asking price..
I think the house will sell in the 530-540k range though.

homer_simpson said:
Wow I didn't know condos that small rent for such a premium.  Is there really such a demand??
In general, detached properties will rent for a premium to attached properties.  Besides that, the rental market in Orange County (especially in Irvine/Tustin Ranch) is very strong with increasing rents.

USCTrojanCPA said:
homer_simpson said:
Wow I didn't know condos that small rent for such a premium.  Is there really such a demand??
In general, detached properties will rent for a premium to attached properties.  Besides that, the rental market in Orange County (especially in Irvine/Tustin Ranch) is very strong with increasing rents.

$2800-$2850 USC? I would agree that $2500 is a reasonable rent though..

Cubic Zirconia said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
homer_simpson said:

$2800-$2850 USC? I would agree that $2500 is a reasonable rent though..
The floor plan with 1,550sf was leased out for $2,750 in Sept. 2011.  So $2,600 or more, depending on location and upgrades, seems reasonable.

Sounds good! BTW, USC -thank you for the Amerisave suggestion. We locked in the rate couple of weeks ago, and might close soon. 30 YR Fixed,3.375% with a credit around 2500. They are a little slow, but works well for us as long as rate is locked and they close in time. There were a lot of delays from our side too.

Cubic Zirconia said:
Sounds good! BTW, USC -thank you for the Amerisave suggestion. We locked in the rate couple of weeks ago, and might close soon. 30 YR Fixed,3.375% with a credit around 2500. They are a little slow, but works well for us as long as rate is locked and they close in time. There were a lot of delays from our side too.
Wow nice, you guys basically locked near the lows of where rates were about 2 weeks ago.  Keep on them because they can be a little slow (only bad thing I've heard about that) but that's the price you pay to get the lowest rate in town.

Back