2012-2013 Property Value Notice (Blue or Yellow?)

ps99472

Got my blue :) property value notice today from the assessor's office.  Still came in below prop 13 base.. Market value went up about $11k from last years (which I'm still trying to appeal)..  I wonder how they do the comps.. I don't remember any neighbor selling for more then last assessed period and my redfin radar is setup up to capture activities.. I wonder if I win my appeal for 2011-2012, would they automatically adjust for 2012-2013.  If you care to share, did you property's market value go up (per assessor's office)?

ps9 said:
Got my blue :) property value notice today from the assessor's office.  Still came in below prop 13 base.. Market value went up about $11k from last years (which I'm still trying to appeal)..  I wonder how they do the comps.. I don't remember any neighbor selling for more then last assessed period and my redfin radar is setup up to capture activities.. I wonder if I win my appeal for 2011-2012, would they automatically adjust for 2012-2013.  If you care to share, did you property's market value go up (per assessor's office)?

Mine went down 2.1%

Back