The California Residential Purchase Agreement

irvinerealtor

My blogging contributions:

Year 1 - Property tax reductions/Irvine debt info.
Year 2 - Irvine floorplans.
Year 3 - The RPA.

One of the ways that successful sites drive traffic is through consistently delivering quality content. While I am not a model parent or investment guru; one thing I can contribute here is some semblance of experience with the central contract related to real estate transfers. So I will.

A couple of ground rules seem to be in order (this is to protect me) :
  • If you need help with a legal, tax, insurance, title, or any other issue, seek assistance and hire an appropriate professional.
  • Any information herein (other than rule #1) is not to be construed as investment/real estate advice.
  • If you have your own current issue, I can't help you. Any interference with a transaction in the state is punishable by the loss of my license. I like you, but I like the right to keep working more. Any questions that smell suspicious will be responded to with "Please consult your real estate professional," which is the second-cousin of the "search button image" response.
    [*]I reserve the right to be wrong.
    [*]I am wrong a lot. Ask my wife.

This is intended to be something helpful and useful to demystify another part of the real estate puzzle. Fire away.

Happy New Year, all.
-IrvineRealtor

IR2, and a happy new years to you too!

What a good start to a new decade... this would be a great idea, one suggestion, how about blogging or anonymously documenting the day to day processes of some of the clients you are currently working with; the various road-blocks, challenges and mistakes, chronicling the entire process from start to finish...

Back