Astoria Marketing E-mail

elgringo

I received some marketing e-mail from the Astoria at Central Park West project. While I can see why some would like living in a high rise, the allusions to grandeur as described in the message are not A-llusions, but rather I-llusions. Here's the message:
=====
START LIVING AT ASTORIA-
FLOORS 7 THROUGH 10 AVAILABLE FOR JANUARY MOVE-IN.

Enjoy Manhattan style with an Irvine sensibility.
Ascend to Astoria and START LIVING the life you've always imagined.

The spectacular views will impress. The striking features and luxury amenities will overwhelm. Spend the day relaxing by the pool before igniting the outdoor barbecue to entertain friends. Engage with friends and neighbors in our community room or exercise your body in our state-of-the-art fitness center. And then reward yourself with a quick trip to your secured wine vault for a special evening in the tasting room. Astoria offers the elegant lifestyle you are looking for.

And don't forget, the federal tax credit has been extended. You can get up to $8,000* as a first-time homebuyer. Or up to $6,500** as a current homeowner.

And live the life you've always dreamed of in Irvine's only urban masterplanned community.

Does anyone know when they are going to restart the Central Park West project? Did they finally sell it to another master developer? Not that I am interested in buying there but just sick curiosity.

Back