For those that didn't see

25inirvine

Funniest thing I have seen in awhile:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XK52HUFBBw&feature=related[/youtube]

and now you can get new Heat Tshirt:

That-was-fast.-Image-via-PolkPanther-on-www.skreened.com_.jpg

Who's the kid?  A fan?  Or one of the teams kid?  Great game, hate to admit it, but I'll cheer for the old guys in green over Lebron. 

Anyone catch Rondo taking off for the opposite basket as they are inbounding the ball?  Great move to take the worst foul shooter off the floor.  They did it twice, Spoelstra didn't catch on...

If you don't start the video, you can see the kid in the screenshot.  He is a fan on the right in a white hat and the lebron jersey with a white shirt underneath.

I'm a Thunder fan, but the stuff Rondo and KG are doing is just amazing.  Stoked for Pietrus hitting those big 3's (especially that one off the great tip pass from Rondo), then also Pierce pulling a James Harden

Rivers after a timeout is also great to watch.  They seems always get the score they need.  Or like last night, made sure Ray Allen got the ball to shoot free throws.

I would so love if the Green Mean Machine would close out the Heat tomorrow.  Can't stand LeBron ever since that "not 2, not 3, not 4...." goof.  King my arse, he may be the best players in the NBA but he lacks HEART and I hope he never wins a title.

I still hope the Heat gets to the Finals and beats whoever comes out of the West (prolly the Thunder).

I'm a big LBJ fan and while I disagree with The Decision... I think he gets way too much flack. If any of you were him... would you stay in Cleveland or try to win that ring?

irvinehomeowner said:
I still hope the Heat gets to the Finals and beats whoever comes out of the West (prolly the Thunder).

I'm a big LBJ fan and while I disagree with The Decision... I think he gets way too much flack. If any of you were him... would you stay in Cleveland or try to win that ring?

If I was born and grew up in that area....then yeah I think I would stay.  But I'm bigger on loyalty then most people (and hoping Harden/Ibaka stay in OKC)

but your question made me think.  What if Lebron would of gone to Chicago (the 2nd team in the running)? imagine how could he would be with a defensive minded coach like Thibodeau.  Maybe then Rose wouldn't be taking on the heavy load so much and therefore wouldn't get injured (kinda like if Shaq didn't leave Orlando, would Penny of gotten hurt?)  Plus, I believe the rumor was that if Lebron was going to Chicago, Bosh would go too.

Chicago would have been a good choice too... but I think Miami was a no-brainer because of LBJ's friendship with Wade. Who doesn't want to work with one of their friends (well... sometimes it's not good to mix work with friends/family).

I think Lebron tried to do it in Cleveland (he was there for 7 years... that's a LONNNG time) but he realized that he couldn't bring the players he wanted there so he had to go somewhere they would go. He should have gone to the Clippers. :)

Back