Recyling center

abcd1234

I am unpacking stuff in my garage from an out-of-state move and had professional packers and OMG- the amount of packing material and boxes in crazy.  I can't start unpacking more until I get rid of the enormous amount of packing paper from the boxes I unpacked.

Is there any place that in Irvine that has a dropoff bin where I can dump all these moving boxes and paper?  I can't wait for garbage day.

Thanks

abcd1234 said:
I am unpacking stuff in my garage from an out-of-state move and had professional packers and OMG- the amount of packing material and boxes in crazy.  I can't start unpacking more until I get rid of the enormous amount of packing paper from the boxes I unpacked.

Is there any place that in Irvine that has a dropoff bin where I can dump all these moving boxes and paper?  I can't wait for garbage day.

Thanks
Do you have the Waste Management trash cans or are you in an apartment with dumpsters?  If you have WM trash cans, one of them should be a recycling can where you can put that stuff in.  If you are in an apartment with dumpster, one of the dumpsters is a recycling bin.  If you can't wait, there is a WM facility off Barranca right before Jamboree.

I have the WM trash bins but I need to go drop them off at a facility or sneak into an apt complex and dump it there, though I'd prefer not to do that.  If I used the recycling bin they give you, I'd need at least 10 of them for the papers I unpacked, and then there's the huge cardboard boxes as well.  It's crazy the amount of paper used to pack things.  One plate and they wrap like 10 sheets of huge 30 in x 30 inch paper around it.

Thanks

Back