What are you craving for right now?

ps99472

Shakeys mojos, fried chicken, and a pitcher of ice cold miller lite for me...I will pay top dollar for some crispy mojos right now..

ps99472 said:
Shakeys mojos, fried chicken, and a pitcher of ice cold miller lite for me...I will pay top dollar for some crispy mojos right now..

There's a Shakeys in Santa Ana not too far from South Coast Plaza (CM) that serves Bunch a Lunch buffet.  I wasn't impressed with most of the side dishes, but thought their pizza was actually pretty decent.

Tiramisu! I have all ingredients at home, but don't have the heart to make some.
Long ago, Costco had the dry Tiramisu. Then Trader Joes had it. Didn't find the dry cake anywhere this year..

qwerty said:
A Tommy's chili burger.  With chili fries, extra chili.
Usually just order a chili cheese burger and plain fries.

A combination of what's on my burger wrapper and what falls out of my burger usually makes my plain fries chili cheese fries. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
A Tommy's chili burger.  With chili fries, extra chili.
Usually just order a chili cheese burger and plain fries.

A combination of what's on my burger wrapper and what falls out of my burger usually makes my plain fries chili cheese fries. :)

OMG Tommy's. I haven't been there since I was a kid. That sounds soooo good right now.

Caramel cheesecake bites from Del Taco. (Deep fried cheesecake.) If loving these is wrong, I don't want to be right.

SoCal78 said:
Caramel cheesecake bites from Del Taco. (Deep fried cheesecake.) If loving these is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I did not know DT had these. Arby's used tO carry fried cheesecake bites, they were so good. I think sonic burger still carries them as well. Cheesecake + fried = heaven.

For all the junk food lovers, groupon has a deal on hotdog on a stick...

@IHO, why did you have to mention AYCE at the Mongolian BBQ place?  Now I must do damage there in the near future...

SoCal78 said:

I don't like cheesecake, but I love Del Taco. They had these fried mac and cheese bites a while ago that were pretty good...although they make you feel really gross after eating a couple of them.

Use to go to DT all the time on Tuesdays... but got a couple of stale shells a few times.. stopped going... always stop by the original on the way to Vegas...  one of the few addresses I programmed in my Nav.

ps99472 said:
always stop by the original on the way to Vegas...
Heh... been there a few times myself... they still have the original sized tacos with the slice of tomato in it.

I have had the fried cheesecake... once. Anyone try their strawberry filled churros?

About Mongolian AYCE... it's awesome... if I remember correctly... they don't have noodles but the sesame pocket breads make up for it (now I'm getting in the mood for it). They also have a regular chinese food menu for those who don't like Kung-fu cooked food.

qwerty said:
SoCal78 said:

I did not know DT had these. Arby's used tO carry fried cheesecake bites, they were so good. I think sonic burger still carries them as well. Cheesecake + fried = heaven.

Promise me you will try them next time you go to Del Taco. If you liked the other kind, you will love these.

Back