[IHB] A Review of the San Mateo Tract at Stonegate

The Motor Court Company said:
didn't villagepeople and others buy in San Mateo? any feedback from the current owners?

yes i did.

just been too busy to check up on either sites... so far so good.

i can go into detail about how quiet it is, no parking problems (even with all the people moving in) how nice my neighbor's are and how wonderful it has been in general... and that other than a plumbing problem that the cleaners created which was hired after the third party flooring people made a mess... and that irvine pacific covered w/o cost to me... i would probably be called a irvine shill, so i will leave it at that, i'm happy with my purchase.

Any one has opinions about the san mateo plan 3 vs. san macro plan 1? which one is better?
I think San macro has a better layout of the first floor. But it is not an end unit.
I am not sure if it worth the the extra $30000.

irvine123searching said:
Any one has opinions about the san mateo plan 3 vs. san macro plan 1? which one is better?
I think San macro has a better layout of the first floor. But it is not an end unit.
I am not sure if it worth the the extra $30000.

San Marcos Plan 1:
Plus
walk-in pantry
2 walls for the great room
tech space on 2nd floor

Minus
in the middle
$30k more

I'd choose San Mateo plan 3 over San Marcos plan 1:
1. $30k cheaper; I just cannot pay above $600k for homes without a drive way or zoned as condo.
2. end unit is much more favorable, especially for motor court homes. End unit close to the street is better than the one tucked inside.
3. lack of tech space and pantry, and different great room layout can be managed.
4. Overall location San Mateo > San Marcos, which is closer to Sand Canyon, designated commercial truck route including garbage trucks.

Back