Author Topic: [IHB] Culver Divides  (Read 14457 times)

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 749
  • -Received: 298
Re: [IHB] Culver Divides
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »
Stereotyping?

I guess those who score 99 percentile are called under achievers?
Kidding aside, majority of the children in any RTI or Math "achiever" group is filled with Asians. So is orchestra.

Not really. Most of the kids in advanced placement are Asians.
Data will back me up on this one. Nothing wrong in it, right?
Random ex: Pioneer Middle School. API 939 for all student. API 979 for Asians.
I am sure if I dig up more schools, it will be the same story.
I framed the pre-qualification letter and posted it at a conspicuous place under adequate lighting so that a guest with normal vision can see it and express substantial jealousy.

Offline irvinehomeshopper

• Thanks
  • -Given: 531
  • -Received: 985
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
I knew that already. API score is the inverse ratio of penis sizes. that was just sarcasm for Rkp.
"I can only imagine at a house warming party what a total embarrassment it would be to tell the guests that there is no tour because there is no more house to show you because you are standing in the only room in the house. "

The following member(s) thanked this post:

• Thanks
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 03:22:19 PM »
Hey Qwerty, did you have an extremely API score?
"I can only imagine at a house warming party what a total embarrassment it would be to tell the guests that there is no tour because there is no more house to show you because you are standing in the only room in the house. "

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 03:24:56 PM »
I knew that already. API score is the inverse ratio of penis sizes. that was just sarcasm for Rkp.

ARGH! You added that line after I liked your post. Cheating :-)
I framed the pre-qualification letter and posted it at a conspicuous place under adequate lighting so that a guest with normal vision can see it and express substantial jealousy.

Offline qwerty

• Thanks
  • -Given: 2738
  • -Received: 1834
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 03:26:12 PM »

the shoe on the left is the average mexican shoe size and the one the right is the average asian shoe size

Offline qwerty

• Thanks
  • -Given: 2738
  • -Received: 1834
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »

they wouldnt even let me take the test.

• Thanks
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:56 PM »

That is a TI loophole. You can't retract your thanks and 90 seconds to amend a post.

• Thanks
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 04:19:15 PM »
Would I be stereotyping if I choose to carry more size 8-9s in my Irvine shoe store or should I just just order the same quantity for every size and then let the market decides.

the shoe on the left is the average mexican shoe size and the one the right is the average asian shoe size

• Thanks
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 04:22:07 PM »
1/0=undefined so you must have scored very low than a no show.

they wouldnt even let me take the test.

Offline SoCal

• Thanks
  • -Given: 1802
  • -Received: 1488
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:20 PM »
To retract a thanks, see the tiny red asterisk next to your name in the thanks. (You must be logged in to see the red mark.) Click it. Follow the steps to remove it. I gave too many accidental thanks on IHB so I made sure this forum had a way to take 'em back.  ;)

That is a TI loophole. You can't retract your thanks and 90 seconds to amend a post.

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 05:38:30 PM »
Hehe, thanks SoCal ;-)

• Thanks
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »
I now need to retract a bunch of thanks. The iPad has this glitch in order to scroll down the page the margin to the right is less than a finger width without accidentally hitting the Thank You button during the scroll.

Offline rkp

• Thanks
  • -Given: 310
  • -Received: 295
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 10:14:06 PM »
To retract a thanks, see the tiny red asterisk next to your name in the thanks. (You must be logged in to see the red mark.) Click it. Follow the steps to remove it. I gave too many accidental thanks on IHB so I made sure this forum had a way to take 'em back.  ;)

hmmm...didnt work

"An Error Has Occurred!
No permission to delete the Thank You from this post!"

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal