Housekeeper Recommendations?

irvinenewbie

Sorry, not really sure where to post this, but I am new to the area and was hoping someone could recommend their housekeeper.  I'm just looking for someone to do the heavy cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, linens, fridge, etc.) every other week.  Someone reliable and trustworthy, of course.  And if you wouldn't mind telling me what he/she charges.

Thanks in advance!

irvinenewbie said:
Sorry, not really sure where to post this, but I am new to the area and was hoping someone could recommend their housekeeper.  I'm just looking for someone to do the heavy cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, linens, fridge, etc.) every other week.  Someone reliable and trustworthy, of course.  And if you wouldn't mind telling me what he/she charges.

Thanks in advance!
Let me know with my mom to see if she is accepting any new customers.

irvinenewbie said:

Thanks in advance!

Usctrojancpa's mom is our housekeeper and has been for several years. She always does a great job, she comes by every two weeks. I would highly recommend her. By far the best housekeeper we have had.

Back