Technology forum?

irvinehomeowner

roundcorners is requesting a new sub-forum that will cover technology and gadgets, please.

I second that request, with a cherry on top.

what.. I don't need a sub-form.. just an agreement on a Tech Home Name-Thread under the Watercooler Subform... please don't mean to create extra work...

suggestions:

Gadgets Daily
TI Technology Thread
Mobile Technology
iOS, Android & Etc...
TI Geeks
TI Tech Heads

I tell you what. RC, why don't you pick the name of the board or sub-board. They all sound good. Create a poll for voters to help you decide if you want. Let me know what the final choice is.

Since RC doesn't want a sub-forum but I do... can I just shortcut this whole process and name it?

Technology

Done. That could cover all of what he said... even medical technology or home-building technology.

And thanks... you guys are the best landlords evar!

I like the name Mobile Nations as the-home thread under the Watercooler or under a new Separate Technology Sub-Forum..

I hope the guys over there won't mind...

Every Monday morning... my G+ home-girl, Android Ashley gives us the breakdown news of the week... from Android, iOS, BB, Windows.. etc...

I would continue to post Android stuff under this, but I encourage others who have other devices to step up as well...

& if anyone wants to create a new thread for iPad 3 then they can again link it from the Home Thread...

IHO... I'm just a little concern cause, there isn't really that many people around to begin with, it'll be nice for people just to go to one spot to catch up on each other and Mobile news...
http://www.mobilenations.com/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjpMJvYw9Io[/youtube]

roundcorners said:
IHO... I'm just a little concern cause, there isn't really that many people around to begin with, it'll be nice for people just to go to one spot to catch up on each other and Mobile news...
That's fine... you can just put a thread called Mobile Nation under the Technology forum.

I'll have a thread in there for iPad, another one for iPhone and a few more for notebooks and whatever else I fancy.

There are actually quite a few non-tech heads here that are interested in this stuff but don't bother to go on XDA, AndroidForums, Anandtech etc, so they can feel free to read/post here without worrying about an uber-nerd attacking them because they don't know the difference between VGA, DVI, DP and HDMI (I promise not to attack anyone). Irvine also has a lot of technology workers, Google, Broadcom, Blizzard etc etc so it may draw more members.

Heck... maybe irvinehomeshopper may campfire us with some architectural technology.

Ok, guys. Your new tech board is up. Do me a favor and go fetch the threads you want moved into it. If you are the original poster of a tech thread from any other board, find the "Move Topic" button on the bottom-left of your thread. Follow the steps to transfer it to the new category. Enjoy the nerd fest!  :)

roundcorners said:
please don't mean to create extra work...

Thank you for being considerate.  :eek: It's a rare and welcome breath of fresh air! You'd better stop before I demand a raise.

Back