NBA unlockout?

Sure thing... we can set up a free one on Yahoo.

But you guys have to let me know what kind of league you want to run... I have played in like 17 different variations and they all have their pros and cons.

I actually think H2H is pretty fun... didn't use to like it but it keeps you interested every week.

H2h does keep things interesting, haven't done fantasy in awhile...  So who's in?  And is this just for bragging rights or something else....?

Ok, created a league on yahoo...
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

H2H, live draft scheduled for 12/18/11 at 8:30..  nothing else changed in roster, stats, etc..

League name:  TalkIrvine (#30063, you'll need this to register)
Password:  motorcourt

We'll need at least 4 teams to play...max of 12... hoping for 8 teams that way we all get a few superstars...

Homer.. it's pretty easy to play.. you draft players onto your team..  every week you go up against another team and the real stats from that week is compiled and if you end up with the higher number, you win..  a real time waster... it's only fun if everyone stays involved for the whole season... but that's usually not possible... and yes going H2H instead of rotisserie does keep up the interest level.. 

I think to keep it simple... we just do H2H and maybe weekly lineups... so it mirrors football more. I know most guys like daily lineups so you can change your roster day to day but for others that takes too much work (although we have to figure out how to deal with injuries mid-week).

We should just try bragging rights this year... and maybe next time around we can do something else... like free donuts to the winner (boom).

About time both of those idiots came to an agreement, it would have cost both sides a lot of money if they would have lost the season.  That being said, GO LAKERS!

What do you think the over/under on turnovers for those games will be?  With the lengthy offseason, out of shape players, and shortened pre-season, I'm expecting a lot of slop early on.  Still, it will be nice to have a Lakers game on Christmas day.  Watching that after gifts are opened has become the annual tradition in my family.

bump for fantasy league... so just me and chromatin so far?  need two more for a superstar league...

I'll join if we can get some kind of prize going, like the winner is taken out to lunch by the non-winners.  haha

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll join if we can get some kind of prize going, like the winner is taken out to lunch by the non-winners.  haha

I'll take you to Koko's Cafe. M3 meeeeeet!!
LOL WUT?  Not after the reviews that you and PSS gave.  China Garden would be a better choice.  :D

USCTrojanCPA said:
homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I'll take you to Koko's Cafe. M3 meeeeeet!!
LOL WUT?  Not after the reviews that you and PSS gave.  China Garden would be a better choice.  :D

No way, it's the best HK food in Irvine!!

USCTrojanCPA said:
China Garden would be a better choice.  :D
The obvious choice is Donut Star... chinese food AND donuts... breakfast AND lunch AND dinner (AND late night munchies as I've seen some 24-hour ones).

Back