Can you "thumbs down" someone's comment?

villiagepeople

Not sure if this is an option for the forums software you are using but just wondering if there was a way to "thumbs down" a comment?

I belive SMF has it but based on suggestions, I believe SoCal did not activate it.

Being a member of different forums, it's usually best to not to allow negative feedback because that just gives trolling more traction. Some people will make a disparaging post just to see how many "thumb downs" they can get.

If you really dislike a post, I suggest reporting it if it's offensive or something you don't think belongs here.

irvinehomeowner said:
I belive SMF has it but based on suggestions, I believe SoCal did not activate it.

Being a member of different forums, it's usually best to not to allow negative feedback because that just gives trolling more traction. Some people will make a disparaging post just to see how many "thumb downs" they can get.

If you really dislike a post, I suggest reporting it if it's offensive or something you don't think belongs here.

no worries... i just wanted to do it to every one of indie's posts where he calls someone a name... i'll have carpel tunnel if i were to reply to each and every one of those...

Back