Brrrrr!! I need a Sheepskin Coat!!

[quote author="peteruk"]Where is the best Place to buy one??[/quote]
It's not that cold. Didn't your dad ever tell you have he used to walk in miles of snow just to get to school when he was going up in Europe? <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
It's not that cold. Didn't your dad ever tell you have he used to walk in miles of snow just to get to school when he was going up in Europe? <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->[/quote]

Yeah, and it was uphill both ways!! ;D

Actually, no joke, I had to walk 2 miles to shool from when I was 4 yrs old, of course in the snow when it snowed...in a School Uniform with short Trousers..

My Legs looked like two sticks of Rhubarb sticking out of a Grocery Bag by the time I got there... :-[

It's not that cold. Didn't your dad ever tell you have he used to walk in miles of snow just to get to school when he was going up in Europe? <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->[/quote]

I remember my dad telling me that when I was 6 years old. I lived in Omaha, Nebraska at the time.

He grew up in Los Angeles.

Then we moved to southern California...

[quote author="winex"]

I remember my dad telling me that when I was 6 years old. I lived in Omaha, Nebraska at the time.

He grew up in Los Angeles.

Then we moved to southern California...[/quote]

804427.jpg

Back