Can anyone identify the mall in the pics?

Targis58

Can anyone identify what mall it is on the right?
Or at least recognize any of the business signages?
Sorry i know the pics aren't clear. The place is in or near Irvine area. I hope someone can tell me where it is. 

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220916-195816_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-195816_WeChat.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_20220916-195726_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-195726_WeChat.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20220916-195752_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-195752_WeChat.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 108
It looks like a Sprint/T-Mobile store.

Targis58 said:
Sorry i know the pics aren't clear. The place is in or near Irvine area. I hope someone can tell me where it is. 

Thanks in advance.

Indeed, it is T mobile. Good eyes, thanks.

The California Court Company said:
It looks like a Sprint/T-Mobile store.

Targis58 said:

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure this is not in Irvine from the Mountain View on the horizon.  Looks like somewhere in Inland Empire, NorCal, or out of state completely.

aquabliss said:
Pretty sure this is not in Irvine from the Mountain View on the horizon.  Looks like somewhere in Inland Empire, NorCal, or out of state completely.

Agreed. It's not like I've drove to all corners of Irvine before but we don't have views like that here.

Plus there's only a so many T-Mobile locations and a quick search on Google map shows that none of the locations are in a plaza like this. At first I had thought this was an old picture for the center at Michelson and Jamboree but it's a Verizon there and their exterior is completely different (plus no 405 on horizon).

Finally, the more telling part is the traffic lights on the right. I don't recall ever seeing that type of config near any shipping center in Irvine.

capboba said:
aquabliss said:

Agreed. It's not like I've drove to all corners of Irvine before but we don't have views like that here.

Plus there's only a so many T-Mobile locations and a quick search on Google map shows that none of the locations are in a plaza like this. At first I had thought this was an old picture for the center at Michelson and Jamboree but it's a Verizon there and their exterior is completely different (plus no 405 on horizon).

Finally, the more telling part is the traffic lights on the right. I don't recall ever seeing that type of config near any shipping center in Irvine.

The signs in Irvine are brown, not green.

[quote author=Ready2Downsize ]

[/quote]

Woops yeah that should have been another dead giveaway. Knew something else was off.

Ready2Downsize said:
capboba said:
aquabliss said:

I was driving on Alton Pkwy today, going from Barranca Pkwy to Irvine Blvd and I noticed that some signs are green on the right side and brown on the left side, such as Jeronimo Rd. But once I turned left onto Irvine Blvd, all the signs are brown.

Back