Author Topic: iPhone 14 Pro... from notch to island  (Read 1027 times)

Offline zubs

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 88
  • -Received: 535
Re: iPhone 14 Pro... from notch to island
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2022, 10:05:42 AM »
When I take a picture in low light with my iphone13, it looks better than my wife's XS.
So I expect the 14 to have even better low light functions.

Offline iacrenter

• Thanks
  • -Given: 474
  • -Received: 725
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2022, 02:18:28 PM »
If you have an 11 or lower... consider moving up... but if you are on 12/13... you can wait.

And the SE 2022 is too small at 4.7", I can barely read my Plus. :(

I still have my iPhone X. Don't really feel the need to move up. I'll do with when LTE goes obsolete.  ;D

As nice as the X is , the camera technology alone is worth the jump. I moved from a X to a 12 pro and was blown away by nighttime photos. The combination of a better lens and proprietary Deep Fusion image processing is incredible. I can only imagine how much better the 14 pro is over the X's camera.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2802
  • -Received: 4115
  • 3CWG
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2022, 02:20:54 PM »
I'm one of those people who don't really pay attention to sound quality, picture quality or camera quality.

So I don't really care how my auto stereo sounds, what the refresh rate is on my big screen or how many pixels my phone camera has... just is it loud, is it big, does it take pictures?

:)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 43
  • -Received: 169
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2022, 03:35:42 PM »
If you have an 11 or lower... consider moving up... but if you are on 12/13... you can wait.

I still have my iPhone X. Don't really feel the need to move up. I'll do with when LTE goes obsolete.  ;D

As nice as the X is , the camera technology alone is worth the jump. I moved from a X to a 12 pro and was blown away by nighttime photos. The combination of a better lens and proprietary Deep Fusion image processing is incredible. I can only imagine how much better the 14 pro is over the X's camera.

I don't really use the camera much, so there's no need for me to upgrade.

Offline qwerty

• Thanks
  • -Given: 2790
  • -Received: 1864
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2022, 05:30:05 PM »

I value the camera right now because I have younger kids and want high quality pics. I’m guessing once the kids are older o won’t give a shit about the camera.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 43
  • -Received: 169
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2022, 05:42:48 PM »

I value the camera right now because I have younger kids and want high quality pics. I’m guessing once the kids are older o won’t give a shit about the camera.

Our only son just moved into college campus this past weekend, so yeah, don't give a shit about the camera anymore.

Offline The California Court Company

• What's this?
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 416
  • -Received: 399
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2022, 05:59:33 AM »
Crap that means I have to buy the latest iPhone every year until iPhone Pro 28

Our only son just moved into college campus this past weekend, so yeah, don't give a shit about the camera anymore.
"Should any Person come into contact with such fruit, soil or groundwater, such Person is advised to wash thoroughly with soap and water and seek immediate medical attention"-Augusta Disclosure, Tustin Legacy

"You'll probably be able to buy a 4BR detached home in Quail Hill for $150,000."-IndieDev

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal