Selling Sunset, Selling The OC, Selling Tampa...

irvinehomeowner

So I got caught into binging these series and it's so fascinating how almost every luxury home looks the same:

Wood floors, white kitchen, infinity pool, glass/metal staircases

The Tampa series has older designs on their show (orangish wood) but Sunset and OC are almost identical except LA has the city views and OC has the ocean views.

I should warn you that these shows are more drama than actual homes but it's interesting because the LA one has a connection to Tarek from Flip or Flop (which has recently ended after 10 seasons) who I believe posted on TI once (or someone from his group).

One of the OC homes was in Irvine and it looked like Orchard Hills (Dry Creek address) but it sold for $8m and I don't recall homes being that high there.

I wonder what the highest priced home any of the resident realtors here sold or bought... USC might be the only one to answer this because he's usually transparent about his business.

These were all filmed prior to the current "slowdown" but it's crazy that people can buy $40/50/75?m homes.

Maya from Sunset is my favorite realtor. :)

Team Chrishell!
And Team duo that actually sells house in the OC. Can?t remember their names.
I?ll bring gummies :)

bones said:
Team Chrishell!
And Team duo that actually sells house in the OC. Can?t remember their names.
I?ll bring gummies :)

Embarrassed that I know this, but that's the Alexandrias... Jarvis and Rose. And I agree they are better realtors than Alex Hall who is just a drama mama.

Back