New Listing- Marigold Plan 2 detached condo @ Cypress Village (81 Cactus Flower)

usctrojancpa

Yesterday I listed a turnkey Marigold Plan 2 detached condo in Cypress Village on MLS. The home which is on a corner lot was built by Irvine Pacific in 2013 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a wraparound yard along with 2,016sf of living space. The home is listed at $1,500,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend on Saturday, July 16th from 1-5pm and Sunday, July 17th from 1-5pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/81-Cactus-Flower-92620/home/58556683

Pictures and the 3D Matterport are in the link below:

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=aHKdErWckoM&hl=0&play=1

lnc said:
Wow, this is your second Marigold listing this year.  Are we expecting big event at Floral Park? :)

The owner contacted me to discuss listings his home because of what I got for 50 Cactus Flower.  :D  No big events at Floral Park that I'm aware of but I'm not a Cypress Village resident.

I?m particularly impressed that the owners bought this 3 years ago for $960K. Hmm? they?ll net just under $500K profit with just over 3 years of residency. For tax purposes it just doesn?t get any better. I?m sure your CPA was at play!

We should get a good reading on the changing real estate market with this one.

USCTrojanCPA said:
lnc said:
Wow, this is your second Marigold listing this year.  Are we expecting big event at Floral Park? :)

The owner contacted me to discuss listings his home because of what I got for 50 Cactus Flower.  :D  No big events at Floral Park that I'm aware of but I'm not a Cypress Village resident.

There will be an Ice Cream social event at Grove park across Roosevelt on July 16th 1-3pm, lol

linus said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lnc said:

There will be an Ice Cream social event at Grove park across Roosevelt on July 16th 1-3pm, lol

I swear I didn't time the listing and open houses with any Cypress Village events.  haha

DrTravel said:
I?m particularly impressed that the owners bought this 3 years ago for $960K.

They did good by not buying in Irvine in 2018, but could have eeked out a little more profit by waiting another year.

They would have eeked out another $72,000 if they bought it in 2017. So exactly what would have been the sales price in 2018?

decided to push off buying for a variety of reasons and ended up signing a lease for a home in cypress village right next to floral park. initial impressions are that we really like the neighborhood and the house we're renting - nicely built with a driveway and a bit of a yard. depending on how things go in the next 12 months, we may try to buy there.

that marigold home looks quite nice!

Ready2Downsize said:
They would have eeked out another $72,000 if they bought it in 2017. So exactly what would have been the sales price in 2018?

Cypress Village was in a strong downtrend from mid-2018 to mid-2020.

Attachments

• Median Sale Price (2).png
    Median Sale Price (2).png
    177.8 KB · Views: 78
Got word from escrow earlier this afternoon that the transaction closed today.  The sales price was $1,465,000. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back