Gardners and their Leaf Blower

Why are people still using these? any advice?

• yes?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marie

I have both neighbors one on my left and the other to my right who have hired the same Gardner. I live in Pavillion park area. Each week the Gardener comes on alternating days and blows away dust and debris all over the place. Lucky me, I get to clean up the mess. Anyone having similar issues? I have filed a complaint with HOA this week. They are looking into it now.

Just have your gardner blow the stuff back?

marie said:
I have both neighbors one on my left and the other to my right who have hired the same Gardner. I live in Pavillion park area. Each week the Gardener comes on alternating days and blows away dust and debris all over the place. Lucky me, I get to clean up the mess. Anyone having similar issues? I have filed a complaint with HOA this week. They are looking into it now.

I actually garden and not just cause pollution by raking my leaves and picking up the debri.  More recently,  I?ve been tossing their crap back where it came from.

this reminds me overhearing a story about someone?s neighbor wants to return a $5 (yes 5 Washingtons) popcorn machine bought at a garage sale. We all need to try being a good neighbor but sometimes the pettiness is laughable.

Liar Loan, I have talked to the neighbor and yesterday I tried talking to the Gardener and he told his crew to ignore me.

I wouldn't make it a big deal if I didn't have immune compromised family members who are allergic to many things. We are all trying to conserve water so I have stop hosing down the area weekly. I think people are just lazy on there IPHONES because none of us really have HUGE back yards. We have tiny tiny something and calling someone to blow and pollute the air and create so much noise is just simply selfish. Both neighbors are always home.
They are pretty nice and talking to them isn't the issue. Maybe if we can all stop hiring blow torched Gardeners ...that would be great for the environment  and actually clean without noise and pollution. I will continue tossing their leaves back to their side without paying the same gardener to come and blow it over for me.

Ask your neighbors to hire a gardener who use electric leaf vacuums.

My gardener still use leaf blower but he switched to electric tools.  I bought a rake for him to use.  He only use his battery powered leaf blower on "low" and is pretty quiet.

momopi said:
Ask your neighbors to hire a gardener who use electric leaf vacuums.

My gardener still use leaf blower but he switched to electric tools.  I bought a rake for him to use.  He only use his battery powered leaf blower on "low" and is pretty quiet.

The landscapers that maintain the Irvine parks use an electric blower. I believe the company name is BrightView Landscaping.

I will definitely share with both my neighbors today. Especially because HOA responded saying it's neighbor to neighbor situation since it's not their territory and "it doesn't effect the community as a whole" which is bunch of nonsense . We are all breathing the dangerous toxins they're blowing into our air.

Thank you again.

Back