Wild Rivers is Open!

aquabliss

Finally, today Wild Rivers has their soft opening.  They're even charging $25 to park!https://wildrivers.com/tickets/

Unless they put signs up at the Great Park Stadium lot for "No Wild Rivers Parking" I feel like people will fill those lots for free and walk 5min to the entrance. 

If any TI members go today, let us know what you think.  I'm bummed I missed the season passes and not sure yet if I want to pay for a single day pass for the fam.

Anyone been here? Our family plans to visit soon, but I wonder if it's packed all the time.

Rizdak said:
Terrible experience. Would not recommend. (See Yelp reviews.)

This one was the best comment:

Jim M.
Mission Viejo, CA
7/25/2022
Rip-off prices, terrible service, wait for 2 hrs in line for food and they are out of everything. This place is so badly managed and staffed. Will stay home with my garden hose next time.

People have such high expectations nowadays.

It's a soft opening... it's going to be hectic and crazy at first. And EVERYTHING is expensive right now.

If you want the Disney experience... you're gonna have to wait a few months... or even a year. Go to Great Wolf Lodge for a more seasoned experience (their Yelp reviews weren't so hot in 2016 when they opened). They still get complaints today... even Knott's Splash City has bad Yelps.

Wishing Wild Rivers best of luck even though I will probably never go... way past my waterparking years.

My family loves this place. Great fun option during the summer that is close by. I would recommend avoiding the weekend because the lines are much longer. We enjoyed our paid day so much that we bought the second release of the season pass.

Pros:
Short lines on weekdays
Fun assortment of rides and activities
Employees have been friendly and helpful
Lots of lifeguards

Cons:
Food is horrible
Flies and bees everywhere
Parking online was $20 (now lowered to $15 for SP holders)
Not finished yet - tarp fences and dirt all around most of the outside attractions

Back