Random question...Great Park Neighborhood Pools???

brergnat

We are looking to move next year to a new rental and are considering Great Park neighborhoods, mostly due to location (we have been in CV last 7 years) and the availability of houses with large 3rd floor loft spaces/bonus rooms, which is a feature we are looking for, specifically.

Swimming/pool access is a VERY big factor for our family. As the GP has been built out, it appears there is a massive shortage of pools available for the number of residents. However, I am basing this on what I can see on Google Maps satellite view, and a large portion of GP has not been updated with recent images.

The question is, are there more pools than JUST Beacon Park and the Pools Park? Am I just not.seeing them? We have 4 large pools just for CV, which has been amazing.

Can anyone with more intel on this weigh in? It doesn't seem like there is much info available about this part of Irvine, despite the massive number of homes now located there and continuing to be built.

Every GP neighborhood has a pool except for Novel Park.

Pavilion Park pool
Beacon Park pool
Parasol Park has "The Pools"
Cadence Park pool
Rise Pool

I heard Solis will have a pool with a grotto.

brergnat said:
We are looking to move next year to a new rental and are considering Great Park neighborhoods, mostly due to location (we have been in CV last 7 years) and the availability of houses with large 3rd floor loft spaces/bonus rooms, which is a feature we are looking for, specifically.

Swimming/pool access is a VERY big factor for our family. As the GP has been built out, it appears there is a massive shortage of pools available for the number of residents. However, I am basing this on what I can see on Google Maps satellite view, and a large portion of GP has not been updated with recent images.

The question is, are there more pools than JUST Beacon Park and the Pools Park? Am I just not.seeing them? We have 4 large pools just for CV, which has been amazing.

Can anyone with more intel on this weigh in? It doesn't seem like there is much info available about this part of Irvine, despite the massive number of homes now located there and continuing to be built.

GP pools can get pretty crowded on the weekend due to high density of homes. I?ve been to a few for my kids? friends? events and it was alway packed.

If pool is your thing, Woodbury is the better IMO. They have 7 pools including huge lagoon and junior olympic pools.

Maserson said:
Every GP neighborhood has a pool except for Novel Park.

Pavilion Park pool
Beacon Park pool
Parasol Park has "The Pools"
Cadence Park pool
Rise Pool

I heard Solis will have a pool with a grotto.

Thank you! Are all the GP pools accessible to residents of any neighborhood?

Back