Man filed for divorce because his wife served Maggi instant noodles every meal

momopi

For those who might not be familiar, Maggi instant noodle is owned by Nestle and popular in South and SE Asia.  You'll find them at Asian and Indian grocery stores here.
https://news.yahoo.com/man-filed-divorce-because-wife-223111484.html

Man filed for divorce because his wife served Maggi instant noodles for every meal, says Indian judge

Bryan Ke
Thu, June 9, 2022, 3:31 PM?2 min read
In this article:

V. R. Raghunath
Indian field hockey player
A district judge in India recently recounted a previous case in which a husband filed for divorce because his wife could only cook instant noodles.

Principal district and sessions court judge ML Raghunath recalled what he described as the ?Maggi case,? named for the brand of the noodles involved, during a press conference at a court in Mysuru, a city in the Indian state of Karnataka, on May 27.

?The husband said his wife did not know how to prepare any food other than Maggi noodles. It was noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner,? Raghunath said, withholding details about dates and names. ?He complained that his wife went to the provision store and brought only instant noodles.?

It's bad enough that it's instant noodles, but serving it for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, is definitely grounds for divorce.  ;D

I don't think I can even eat my favorite ramen just once a day every day.

Back