Broker recommendation to hang license

melodypowell

I am not sure which forum to post this question, this post doesn't have anything to do Irvine properties. I took the salesperson exam randomly and passed it, now I am looking for a broker to hang my license. I am unsure if I will practice, I had my license when I lived in another state too, I did do transactions for myself, I enjoyed going and looking at properties on my own with MLS and key access. I am looking for a broker preferably with a physical office location (just incase if I want to practice), good split. I do not need a lot of support (not interested in for new agent training, office referrals etc.)

melodypowell said:
I am not sure which forum to post this question, this post doesn't have anything to do Irvine properties. I took the salesperson exam randomly and passed it, now I am looking for a broker to hang my license. I am unsure if I will practice, I had my license when I lived in another state too, I did do transactions for myself, I enjoyed going and looking at properties on my own with MLS and key access. I am looking for a broker preferably with a physical office location (just incase if I want to practice), good split. I do not need a lot of support (not interested in for new agent training, office referrals etc.)

I'd refer you my broker but he doesn't have any physical office in Southern California.

Back