Author Topic: New Listing - Talise Plan 4 detached condo in Portola Spring (116 Soaring Eagle)  (Read 4188 times)

Offline The California Court Company

• What's this?
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 416
  • -Received: 399
well we are not as rich as Chinese FCBs for sure. I guess you like FCBs in general because it helps the house price of your neighborhood in Irvine, even in a downturn, right?

I am very fiscal conservative. My rules:
1. PITI plus HOA needs to be on par with equivalent rent or cheaper.

2. Monthly payment can be supported by the lowest single income level for a dual income household.

3. Have enough liquid assets in reserve that can pay off the principle any time if I feel like.

You must be a very rich person to he able to do so,atleast for Irvine prices!

Not sure about rich but racist for sure.
"Should any Person come into contact with such fruit, soil or groundwater, such Person is advised to wash thoroughly with soap and water and seek immediate medical attention"-Augusta Disclosure, Tustin Legacy

"You'll probably be able to buy a 4BR detached home in Quail Hill for $150,000."-IndieDev

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2974
  • -Received: 2316
This home was asking about $1,000/sf before the $260k price drop but it's still way overpriced...

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/2-Conifer-92620/home/5959433

Backing up to Trabuco and siding to Keystone is not helping.  This home won't even sell for $2,500,000.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA DRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!
Have license, will travel!

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
Received an offer over the weekend and after a few counters the buyer and seller have come to terms and we have opened escrow.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Offline mariarandall

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
I am very fiscal conservative. My rules:
1. PITI plus HOA needs to be on par with equivalent rent or cheaper.

2. Monthly payment can be supported by the lowest single income level for a dual income household.

3. Have enough liquid assets in reserve that can pay off the principle any time if I feel like. drift hunters
I'm not sure about wealthy, but I know they're prejudiced.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
Got word from escrow earlier today that the transaction has recorded.  The sales price was $1,875,000 but both the buyer agent and I split the difference to get the seller to $1,900,000 as that was their minimum price to seller and what the previous offer was $1,900,000. 
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline best_potsticker_in_town

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 5
  • -Received: 123
Congrats! Love when agents help bridge the gap between buyer/seller. Really shows that all parties are invested.

Offline OCtoSV

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 97
  • -Received: 92
Got word from escrow earlier today that the transaction has recorded.  The sales price was $1,875,000 but both the buyer agent and I split the difference to get the seller to $1,900,000 as that was their minimum price to seller and what the previous offer was $1,900,000.
congrats USC! Slow market and falling prices doesn't seem to be hindering your biz - nice to see.

Offline TestingIrvine

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 19
$884psf for condo is a high selling price esp in Portola Springs. I’m sure your client was happy Martin.

“bbbbbut but but the price is $100K less than listing and falling like a rock” - You Know Who

Offline bones

• Thanks
  • -Given: 214
  • -Received: 1203
Congrats Martin! I've always liked this floorplan.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
Congrats! Love when agents help bridge the gap between buyer/seller. Really shows that all parties are invested.

He knew his clients wanted the home and was willing to work with me to bridge the gap which was very refreshing.  At the end of the day, we both had very happy clients and that's all you can ask for.  It's never about the transaction, it's about the relationship...this is how I look at things.  A realtor makes their money on the relationship, not one transaction.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 07:29:45 PM by USCTrojanCPA »
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
congrats USC! Slow market and falling prices doesn't seem to be hindering your biz - nice to see.

It helps to have a reasonable seller who are willing to pivot as the market changes and listening to their CPA realtor.  The view and nice size lot along with the partial staging made the difference here.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
$884psf for condo is a high selling price esp in Portola Springs. I’m sure your client was happy Martin.

“bbbbbut but but the price is $100K less than listing and falling like a rock” - You Know Who

Yeah, they were happy that they netted the same amount as the previous offer of $1,900,000 that we had and appreciated both the agents coming together to get the deal done.  We probably would have gotten around $2m if we had listed 1-2 months earlier but the seller was not ready to sell at that point.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Thanks
Congrats Martin! I've always liked this floorplan.

Yeah, the Plan 4 Talise/Trellis Court is probably the most popular detached condo floor plan in Irvine as it's super efficient and has a nice sized loft with the high ceilings in the great room.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Offline Compressed-Village

• Thanks
  • -Given: 397
  • -Received: 354

Yeah, they were happy that they netted the same amount as the previous offer of $1,900,000 that we had and appreciated both the agents coming together to get the deal done.  We probably would have gotten around $2m if we had listed 1-2 months earlier but the seller was not ready to sell at that point.

Nicely done. You work your magic again.

Ha ha. Congrat

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal