Irvine getting Bass Pro Shops? Outdoor World store

Oh, my god. I am gonna go there on the openning day for sure. This is one of my favorite retailer. I use to have to make a trek to Ontario but now it will be a much shorter commute.

It will be nice to have a closer location.  I'm always tempted to stop at the one in Rancho Cucamonga, but I'm usually not willing to add another hour to my travel time when driving the 15.

Liar Loan said:
It will be nice to have a closer location.  I'm always tempted to stop at the one in Rancho Cucamonga, but I'm usually not willing to add another hour to my travel time when driving the 15.

I drive to the Rancho Cucamonga store to visit the fish, but their on site restaurant is meh.  There are actually a lot of diverse shopping and dining options nearby along Route 66.  If you walk around Victoria Gardens Mall next door you'll find a lot of families with children.  The San Bernardino metrolink line has a station nearby and runs along I-10 to Union Station in DTLA.  That line runs like 10 trains in the morning from 4AM-10AM.  If you work nearby or along the I-10, I think homes there might make sense.  However from investor perspective, you can purchase similarly priced SFR's in LA County.  IMO better bargains can be found in South Riverside County in RE down cycle.

Bass Pro Shops is about 180,000 sq ft on average, but the Irvine Walmart location is 140,000 sq ft.  I think the reduction in size is OK as some products like freshwater bass fishing boats will not sell well here.  Generally speaking their prices are not cheap so you have to shop carefully for sales and discounts.

rbr08i5rkk8b1.jpeg

Back