Talk Irvine Meetup in June

USCTrojanCPA and I were thinking about hosting a TI meetup in June. What do you think?

• Yes! It has been so long since we did one of these!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Maybe - Depends on the day/time/location

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zovall

Back in the IHB days and at the start of TI, we held some meetups in person and they were quite fun. The community aspect of the site has been important to me since the beginning. USCTrojanCPA and I were thinking of doing one in June. What do you think? Any ideas for a venue?

Bar Louie at the district has a lot of space and is probably pretty close for everyone. 

Hangar 24 has plenty of outdoor space as well.

qwerty said:
Bar Louie at the district has a lot of space and is probably pretty close for everyone. 

Hangar 24 has plenty of outdoor space as well.

A TalkIrvine meetup in the city of... Tustin?  The Horror!

Gotta bring those calves across the border Q.

Depends on the time of day for Costco gas. The Costco gas stations have no wait at 5-7 AM. Then late at night right before closing 9PM onward.

You have to be a contrarian, going against the mass mainstream hours of doing business.

Or people don't have anything better to do and like to wait for 30 minutes and tweets and chats on their phone while waiting, which to me is most absurd.

Compressed-Village said:
Depends on the time of day for Costco gas. The Costco gas stations have no wait at 5-7 AM. Then late at night right before closing 9PM onward.

You have to be a contrarian, going against the mass mainstream hours of doing business.

Or people don't have anything better to do and like to wait for 30 minutes and tweets and chats on their phone while waiting, which to me is most absurd.

The bolded part isn't true anymore. The last 3 times I filled up at Costco AFTER 9pm, I still had to wait in line. It used to be I just pull up to the pumps right away. And this is at Eastvale Costco, which has 24 pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back