New Listing- Marigold Plan 1 detached condo @ Cypress Village (50 Cactus Flower)

usctrojancpa

Earlier today I listed a Marigold Plan 1 detached condo in Cypress Village on MLS. The home which is on a corner lot with only one neighbor was built by Irvine Pacific in 2013 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a wraparound yard along with 1,948sf of living space. The home is listed to sale fast at $1,400,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses next week weekend on Saturday, April 23rd from 2-5pm and Sunday, April 24th from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/50-Cactus-Flower-92620/home/58556681

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:
https://tours.previewfirst.com/pw/123435#threed

If any of you are in the area, come by and say hello.

How?s the open house?

You must have a crazy open house today, entire street around Flowers Park are packed with cars.  They have free popcorn, shaved ice and petting zoo at Floral Park,  free entertainment for your potential buyers.  :)

Saturday was a good turnout, we had over 30 groups of buyers and a few neighbors that came in.  I had no idea that they would have the Cypress Village event over at Floral Park but it sure didn't hurt. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Saturday was a good turnout, we had over 30 groups of buyers and a few neighbors that came in.  I had no idea that they would have the Cypress Village event over at Floral Park but it sure didn't hurt.

Dang USC, I thought it was you that sponsor the event from your deep pockets. You clearly save some money on this one. Ha ha. Next time, I expect caviar and champagne. :)

USCTrojanCPA said:

What happened to davidlee's claim that we're going to see 3-4 buyers at open house instead of 20+?  ;D

CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

What happened to davidlee's claim that we're going to see 3-4 buyers at open house instead of 20+?  ;D

We had 26 buyers come to the open house today.  We have 5 offers on the home and will be reviewing them tomorrow night. 

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Dang USC, I thought it was you that sponsor the event from your deep pockets. You clearly save some money on this one. Ha ha. Next time, I expect caviar and champagne. :)

I'm planning a TI gather sometime this summer along with a client appreciation event this summer so stay tuned.  I'm gonna create a thread to get some ideas for the events.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I'm planning a TI gather sometime this summer along with a client appreciation event this summer so stay tuned.  I'm gonna create a thread to get some ideas for the events.

Oh, wow. I was only kidding about the caviar and champagne.

It would be an epic get together.

Liar Loan will show up with a sign "Irvine Pains Forever".

Calbear will show up with a sign "Portola Spring Forever"

CalBears96 said:
Pretty crazy that you have 5 offers right off the bat.

Well, we did start showing the home last weekend but I put in the agent remarks that all offers would be reviewed on Monday, April 25h at 8pm.  We had 25 agent showings and over 60 buyers come through the open house since listing so buyers are still out there looking.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Honestly, I would buy LL a beer if he came down. I respect his opinions even though I may not agree from what I'm seeing/experiencing.  His calls may have been wrong but you know what so have many of mine so no one is perfect. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Honestly, I would buy LL a beer if he came down. I respect his opinions even though I may not agree from what I'm seeing/experiencing.  His calls may have been wrong but you know what so have many of mine so no one is perfect.

I would have respected his opinions if he admitted to being wrong when he was wrong. Instead, he cherry picked data and moved goal posts to justify his opinion. And he's a hypocrite, so I have no respect for LL at all.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

DavidLee will show up with three signs with the same message posted on three consecutive streets

Got word from escrow that the transaction closed this afternoon.  The sales price is a record price of $1,590,000 or $190,000 over the list price along with being a higher sales price than the Plan 3 closings.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back