Author Topic: Funny things our next president says...  (Read 926 times)

Offline Soylent Green Is People

• Abiding Dude. Housing focused NMLS Licensed
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1128
  • -Received: 1294
  • Isaiah 58: 6-11
Re: Funny things our next president says...
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 05:29:33 PM »
It's a choice between being poisoned or shot.... And also why barring a slip and fall down a dark stairwell.... we will never see a President K.H. 

Her numbers are worse than Corn Pops and would be like pouring an accelerant on what is already a dumpster fire for 2024.

My best guess is that we'll hear more "Draft Michelle Obama" rumblings after the midterms. You can forget Governor Dippidy-doo what with California's reputation on everything from the homeless to crime prevention.

My .02c
My .02c

SGIP

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 667
  • -Received: 599
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2022, 05:45:57 PM »
Precisely why  I want her…she is as toxic as Smith….I may send her some $

Offline Liar Loan

• Thanks
  • -Given: 818
  • -Received: 526
  • Don't fight the Fed.
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2022, 01:47:09 PM »
It's a choice between being poisoned or shot.... And also why barring a slip and fall down a dark stairwell.... we will never see a President K.H. 

Her numbers are worse than Corn Pops and would be like pouring an accelerant on what is already a dumpster fire for 2024.

My best guess is that we'll hear more "Draft Michelle Obama" rumblings after the midterms. You can forget Governor Dippidy-doo what with California's reputation on everything from the homeless to crime prevention.

My .02c

It's amazing to me that Newsom has already begun campaigning in earnest by attacking red state governors who are actually succeeding at running their states.  I suppose relative to the flailing Biden/Harris ticket he must feel like he has a shot, but it's almost impossible to imagine him winning the swing states necessary for a Presidential win.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal