New Listing - Cambria Plan 2 attached condo @ Stonegate (120 Oasis)

usctrojancpa

On Monday I listed a turnkey Cambria Plan 2 attached condo in Stonegate on MLS and showings started today (Wednesday). The home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a back yard and 1,654sf of living space. The home is listed aggressively at $1,200,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing up an appointment to see the home. The seller will be reviewing offers on Monday, April 4th.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/120-Oasis-92620/home/58557519

Here is the link to the virtual tour:

www.120Oasis.com

I'll be hosting open houses this weekend on April 2nd & 3rd from 1-4pm.  Hope some of you can come by and say hello.

It was bonkers on Saturday when I stopped by. Not sure if every listing was swarmed, but if it's any indicator - my car had to be parked about a block away as every spot, crevice, and illegal space was taken by agents and their clients. 1st time starter unit is the reason - but what a price for a starter unit. YOW!

We finished up with a total of 10 offers and I just sent out the best and final counters which are due back by Wednesday at 8pm.

Got word from escrow that the transaction closed this afternoon.  The sales price was $1,370,000 and the seller also got a 2 month free rent back.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back