New Listing - Hillside Plan 2 detached condo in Portola Springs (107 Plum Lily)

usctrojancpa

On Monday morning I listed an almost brand new Hillside Plan 2 detached condo in Portola Springs on MLS as a Coming Soon listing and it went Active on Saturday. The home was built in 2021 and features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms along with 2,087sf of living space and sits on a larger, private corner lot. The home is listed for sale at $1,500,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. Showings will start on Wednesday, March 2nd at 11am. I'll be hosting open houses this coming weekend (Saturday & Sunday March 5th and 6th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/IRVINE/107-PLUM-LILY-92618/home/173436487

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

www.107PlumLily.com

USCTrojanCPA said:
On Monday morning I listed an almost brand new Hillside Plan 2 detached condo in Portola Springs on MLS as a Coming Soon listing and it went Active on Saturday. The home was built in 2021 and features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms along with 2,087sf of living space and sits on a larger, private corner lot. The home is listed for sale at $1,500,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. Showings will start on Wednesday, March 2nd at 11am. I'll be hosting open houses this coming weekend (Saturday & Sunday March 5th and 6th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

www.107PlumLily.com

Martin, I know you list the house and not the one who make the decisions on the landscaping for that matter about the backyard gravel. I understand PS can be hot sometimes in the summer but its not like we are in Las Vegas. So why the Vegas resemblance? For 40 % markup of the purchase price, at least put in some pavers, cant be too expensive for that size of yard. Would go a long way with added values.

understand its a hot market and you gotta flip while the pancake is hot, no wonder it is designated as hot-home already  :). It may not matter anyways.

jomama229 said:
beautiful home and beautifully staged! if it were only closer to july!

The home is actually owner occupied, that's how the home looked when I first saw it in person...you could literally eat off the floors and walls because it was that clean. 

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Here is the Redfin link:

www.107PlumLily.com

Martin, I know you list the house and not the one who make the decisions on the landscaping for that matter about the backyard gravel. I understand PS can be hot sometimes in the summer but its not like we are in Las Vegas. So why the Vegas resemblance? For 40 % markup of the purchase price, at least put in some pavers, cant be too expensive for that size of yard. Would go a long way with added values.

understand its a hot market and you gotta flip while the pancake is hot, no wonder it is designated as hot-home already  :). It may not matter anyways.

It's a nice blank slate for the next buyer to do what they want, the sellers aren't big backyard folks so less was more for them. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
The home is actually owner occupied, that's how the home looked when I first saw it in person...you could literally eat off the floors and walls because it was that clean.
i should invite your seller to come live at my house for the month before we put it on the mkt! ;D it's aesthetically very pleasing to look at.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Deposit in to escrow and the listing price has been updated.

Yowza! Nice, congratulations. My friend was very interested in a home on this street last year with a large lot(didn?t work out) and that went for 1.2, so seeing this for 1.675 is crazy. Although, nothing surprises me anymore in this market.

Congrats Martin.

At this rate, i will be able to sell my Woodbury home at a higher price than my bigger Eastwood home in a couple of months.  What a strange world. 

Compressed-Village said:
CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Deposit in to escrow and the listing price has been updated.

That's nuts! My Bluffs 2, with $135k upgrades, only came out to $1.685M.

Consider you made a lot of nice gain already. And you don?t even live in it yet.

Pain, lots of pain. Ha ha

Yeah, lots of pain.  ;D

Next Bluffs 2X will be released at $1.88M, with about $40k of upgrades included. Plan 2X is a view lot, but its lot size is quite a bit smaller than mine. So let's say its lot premium is $50k more than mine.

But the phase after that will be plan 2 again, with the smallest lot. Then I compare the base price for plan 2 vs. the base price of $1.48M when I bought.

Back