Irvine Condo Rental and Repairs/Maintenance

Irvine618

Hi, looking to rent my condo in Irvine.  Any good referrals for handyman / general contractor to get the home rent ready (i.e., interior touch up paints, and minor things here and there, new carpet etc.)?  Also any advice on how to best effectively advertise the home to rent it out.  Seems one option is to use a broker who may have an extensive listing... any advice appreciated.

No handyman I would feel good about referring.  You can try nextdoor or if you use an agent to rent out, the agent probably has handyman connections.  I've not had good experience with nextdoor referrals but I've had good experience with agent referrals.

Thanks. That makes sense. Any solid agent referrals with rental services (collection of handyman and related services, and good sourcing capabilities/screening tenants etc.)

Irvine618 said:
Thanks. That makes sense. Any solid agent referrals with rental services (collection of handyman and related services, and good sourcing capabilities/screening tenants etc.)

I lease out properties for my clients and myself.  Feel free to email or PM me if you would like to discuss my service in more detail.

Back