Pocket Listing - Citrine Plan 4 detached condo @ Portola Springs (60 Kestrel)

usctrojancpa

Yesterday my buyer and seller closed on the transaction at 60 Kestrel (popular Citrine Plan 4 which includes a downstairs bedroom and full bath along with high ceilings in the living room) with a purchase price of $1,150,000.  The seller also obtained an extended rent back to stay in the home until their new home is built. Both of them preferred for me not to take any pictures of the home so there's a generic picture in the listing.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/60-Kestrel-92618/home/143914998

Here's the back story of how the transaction came together.  The seller was referred to me by the Erica Dose at Loan Depot (CalPac preferred lender).  They were contingent buyers and wanted to buy a Sierra plan 3 but needed to sell their home before they could get off the contingent list so time was of the essence plus they did not want to move twice.  So I ended up showing their home to 3 of my buyers and 2 of them made an offer.  After best & final counters to both buyers, they selected a buyer who was looking to relocate from LA to Irvine (referred to me by a previous client) as they were willing to give them a long rent back. 

Luckily things came together quickly and the seller was able to get a Phase 2 Plan 3 home at Sierra last month.  Even though all builders require buyers to have sold their home to get off the contingent list, CalPac made an exception for them as I've done a lot of business with CalPac over the years so they would allow the seller to get off the contingent list as soon as the buyer removed all contingencies on their home.  This just goes to show that when you do business the right away and keep your word, people take note of it and it can benefit you in the future. 

I can help any other contingent Sierra or Lapis buyers who need to sell their homes as I have several buyers who would be willing to provide extended rent backs. PM or email me for more details.

Back