Sage Park

The California Court Company said:
sorry to say this low income housing will bring down the value of surrounding homes, justifiable or not.

More concern about crime increase since financial segregation is no longer effective here.

I think Sage Park will be part of the Portola Springs HOA?  Unless they add another entrance from Irvine Blvd, traffic will impact Cariz/Sage 2 developments in PS with the only entrance being Native Springs off Portola Parkway

There is a couple I know living in Irvine senior affordable housing with a really high net worth.  They signed up for it decades ago, and started living there back in 2015.  I doubt net worth is checked when assigning these houses.  Or it's easily hidden.

the rich get richer.

zubs said:
There is a couple I know living in Irvine senior affordable housing with a really high net worth.  They signed up for it decades ago, and started living there back in 2015.  I doubt net worth is checked when assigning these houses.  Or it's easily hidden.

Just like Pennsylvania how do you like it there? Snow life?

the rich get richer.

zubs said:

It's not like this corner of PS is that great anyway. It's overloaded with cars parked on the street because nobody wants to get in their tandem garages in the KB Willow condos.

rural area, 4 seasons, for the win

eyephone said:
Just like Pennsylvania how do you like it there? Snow life?

the rich get richer.

zubs said:

Back