Video reveals Laguna Hills High fan making racist remarks about Portola player

Yeah yelling out where is your slave owner is not going to fly in the workplace. (your reputation follows you)

Tbh I dont know what is taught in schools these days. We all know public education is broken. (in my opinion)

coding is the future but the hs public education doesnt reflect that. (they may, but when I briefly compared I saw a private hs stem courses vs a public hs and its night and day)
* for entertainment purposes and maybe fiction (for legal purposes)

So I guess there is your answer Mety!

eyephone said:
coding is the future but the hs public education doesnt reflect that. (they may, but when I briefly compared I saw a private hs stem courses vs a public hs and its night and day)

There are 10 types of people in the world: those knows coding and those who don?t.

Danimal said:
eyephone said:

There are 10 types of people in the world: those knows coding and those who don?t.

I know of a private school that offers coding class for elementary. (start them at a young age) Sheeeh

Back