Orchard Hills Neighborhood 4

iacrenter

Orchard Hills -- Neighborhood 4
Tract # VT19020

I hope you've been saving your money because it looks spectacular. They started razing parts of the Avocado groves above the Socal Edison Substation. We might be 1-2 years out before sales start, depending on infrastructure construction.

The following information is based on the October 21, 2021 Irvine Planning Commission meeting:

520 Single family homes situated on multiple cul-de-sac streets to maximize view lots (think Vicara at Quail Hill)

Lot sizes: Minimum 3,600, Maximum 17,110, and Average 6,601

Guard gated community

2 private parks

Day Care location next to Fire Station

See attachments for higher resolution images

4sKy6du.jpg

RSVGW5d.jpg

Attachments

• VT19020-3.jpg
    VT19020-3.jpg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 523
  • VT19020_Legend.jpg
    VT19020_Legend.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 548
So much want for this neighborhood.

The street design and lot layout are awesome, so many privacy lots. 

lnc said:
OC_relocation said:
Will this be Zoned to IUSD or Tustin?

IUSD

Make sense that OH4 will be zoned for IUSD. I always dislike the idea that OH on other side of Culver goes to TUSD.  Irvine homes should be able to attend Irvine schools not Tustin.

Any intel on how big these homes will be?  Will it be more like The Reserves (~3300sqft) or The Groves (Up to 5000k+)?

Ready2Downsize said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Aren't these homes going to be the closest to the asphalt plant?

That is like living in Portola Springs............ don't matter any more.

It becomes a totally different story when comes to asphalt. It is definitely highly cancerous. I can smell it from time to time from EW, let alone OH4. So it is a big no-no for me no matter how the OH4 will be built or advertised.

felixcat said:
Ready2Downsize said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Aren't these homes going to be the closest to the asphalt plant?

That is like living in Portola Springs............ don't matter any more.

It becomes a totally different story when comes to asphalt. It is definitely highly cancerous. I can smell it from time to time from EW, let alone OH4. So it is a big no-no for me no matter how the OH4 will be built or advertised.
It also doesn?t help when some realtors, particularly the FCB buyers agents are not disclosing or lying about it too. My friend uses an app called Xiao Hong Shu and some buyers have mentioned their agents tell them the plant shut down when it was mentioned or flat out do not disclose it to their buyers.

There could be an argument that the buyers could have done their due diligence. But since these buyers barely even speak English, it would be difficult for them to figure that out without knowing English. 

Like Lambert Ranch, they should have no MR. Then it won't matter what's close to the area. ;D

I?m excited as well but this community will be too expensive for me. The extraordinary number of view lots will only be matched by the price.

Back