Boosters

At some point daily Covid infections will be on a scroll across the bottom of TV screens. Like a sports score update or the old school stock market prices.

Some are coming around?.

After SCOTUS' Hit, Companies are Ditching Their Vaccine Mandates Like a Bad Habit

A growing number of health care systems and other companies, including Amtrak and General Electric, are suspending mandates that require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19.

The move follows court rulings in recent weeks that paused such requirements from the Biden administration for health care workers and federal contractors. Still, the decision about whether to require vaccinations remained up to individual employers.
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/202...eir-vaccine-mandates-like-a-bad-habit-n506906

I wonder if employers will also require the flu vaccine. And I wonder how many boosters for Covid will be required by Apple and others. I can?t imagine employees being happy about having to get two boosters per year if that is what is ultimately required.

Back