FDA

I wish I could ask my boss for 75 years to complete my projects.  I can barely get 75 minutes additional.

Still waiting for 'fact check ' from far left fascist and black power supporters like Calbears. If you want to push for a vaccine mandate, why not make this information more transparent?

akula1488 said:
Still waiting for 'fact check ' from far left fascist and black power supporters like Calbears. If you want to push for a vaccine mandate, why not make this information more transparent?

tf? Black power supporters? That was inappropriate and uncalled for. Keep your racist chit out of here!

Because it?s a red herring.

The information itself contain personal medical information which needs to be redacted.  Narrow the search to what is really relevant, but the request as is is simply designed to create a show and a resource drain for the FDA.

The FDA of which is still performing their duty and changing recommendations and authorizations in accordance with the data coming in.  A task made harder by the opponents flooding the system with spurious claims.

So you effectively admit FDA is doing a trial and error approach.

And we are not even talking about legal immunity for the vaccine manufacturer. The manufacturers won't even provide vaccine to people who can sue them for damages...

nosuchreality said:
The FDA of which is still performing their duty and changing recommendations and authorizations in accordance with the data coming in.  A task made harder by the opponents flooding the system with spurious claims.

Hypocrisy is complaining the FDA is just rolling the dice when continuing to identify adverse events that may not be life threatening in the 1 in 100,000 or less range for a subset of the population between the ages of 40-49 and at the same time decry a 1.9 hospitalization rate per 100,000 minors as statistically insignificant

Unless you do not any new meds because we need to run trials with over a million women between the age of 40-49 to verify they don?t have a statistically significant difference in a rare event taking place  six months after a vaccine.

akula1488 said:
So you effectively admit FDA is doing a trial and error approach.

And we are not even talking about legal immunity for the vaccine manufacturer. The manufacturers won't even provide vaccine to people who can sue them for damages...

nosuchreality said:

Back