Author Topic: Most Dangerous States: not just Red because of politics  (Read 1097 times)

Offline fatduck

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 24
Re: Most Dangerous States: not just Red because of politics
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 02:51:46 PM »
Found eyephones burner account
Firearm deaths per capita in NYC are very low. It's much higher in the red upstate counties as is the suicide rate. So I guess it's working pretty well.

Also "Chicago has the nation's toughest gun laws!!!" hasn't been true since like 2008. Not to mention the proximity to Indiana and Wisconsin.

i mean, you can go check the FBI stats for yourself.  NY is very low by virtually every metric.  and most of those firearm deaths are people in schenectady killing themselves.  just saying.

your talking points are way outdated.  you should be talking about the DC murder rate.

chicago used to ban all handguns and require all other guns to be registered.  now anyone 21+ can concealed carry.  so if you're pointing to current crime stats you're making the opposite argument you think you are.

Online CalBears96

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 55
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 03:18:49 PM »
Firearm deaths per capita in NYC are very low. It's much higher in the red upstate counties as is the suicide rate. So I guess it's working pretty well.

Also "Chicago has the nation's toughest gun laws!!!" hasn't been true since like 2008. Not to mention the proximity to Indiana and Wisconsin.

i mean, you can go check the FBI stats for yourself.  NY is very low by virtually every metric.  and most of those firearm deaths are people in schenectady killing themselves.  just saying.

your talking points are way outdated.  you should be talking about the DC murder rate.

chicago used to ban all handguns and require all other guns to be registered.  now anyone 21+ can concealed carry.  so if you're pointing to current crime stats you're making the opposite argument you think you are.

You're talking to a far right-wing Trumper, so he really has no talking points other than "far left" and "eyephone's burner account".

Offline akula1488

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 38
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 04:10:32 PM »
Unlike you I don't spread misinformation or making up lies like you do all the time.
I simply have not researched enough  to form an opinion. But for now I only care is are myself and my family safe in where we live and travel. So I will cross SF out of my list for place to visit.

You're talking to a far right-wing Trumper, so he really has no talking points other than "far left" and "eyephone's burner account".

Online eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 498
  • -Received: 782
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 04:12:54 PM »
What are you talking about?
Just answer with facts and not with analogies.

Yup this must be Mety’s second account.

Unlike you I don't spread misinformation or making up lies like you do all the time.
I simply have not researched enough  to form an opinion. But for now I only care is are myself and my family safe in where we live and travel. So I will cross SF out of my list for place to visit.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 04:30:10 PM by eyephone »

Online CalBears96

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 55
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2021, 04:48:06 PM »
So the Trumper who has been spreading misinformation and lies is accusing others of spreading misinformation. Typical GOP (Gaslighting, Obstructing, Projecting) voter.

Offline akula1488

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2021, 05:20:37 PM »
Thanks for proving my point. You are lying and spreading misinformation that I am a Trump supporter and accusing GOP for something that they are not.

So the Trumper who has been spreading misinformation and lies is accusing others of spreading misinformation. Typical GOP (Gaslighting, Obstructing, Projecting) voter.

Offline akula1488

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2021, 06:18:38 PM »
Calbears is lying about me spreading misinformation but I have been posting information from Pfizer, FDA, CDC, WHO and even his beloved leftists media sources like CNN. So he is saying Pfizer, FDA, CDC, WHO are spreading misinformation? So he is actually a Trump voter? Or this is the worst self own we have seen?

Offline momopi

• Thanks
  • -Given: 777
  • -Received: 456
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2021, 08:30:27 PM »
I'll be sure not to set foot in Alaska after this.

For most people visiting Alaska, they're in tourist trap areas of town that are relatively safe.  I've been there couple times and enjoyed the trip.

As for crime rate, like elsewhere it depends on location.  The State Capital Juneau has high crime rate, but the smaller town of Sitka nearby ("nearby" by local standards) has like 1/5 the crime rate of Juneau.

Online eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 498
  • -Received: 782
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2021, 09:01:59 PM »
I'll be sure not to set foot in Alaska after this.

For most people visiting Alaska, they're in tourist trap areas of town that are relatively safe.  I've been there couple times and enjoyed the trip.

As for crime rate, like elsewhere it depends on location.  The State Capital Juneau has high crime rate, but the smaller town of Sitka nearby ("nearby" by local standards) has like 1/5 the crime rate of Juneau.

It is completely safe. You just need a gun when you go out. (wink)

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal